Chefs Imani and Izaiah’s Recipes

Hi! My name is Izaiah V., and I have brought you a breakfast recipe to try. You can try them with friends, family, and heck, maybe even yourself! Here are some of my favorite recipes that are easy to make!

For Breakfast, we have:

pixabay free image

The Denver Omelet

Ingredients: 3 large eggs large eggs, 1 tablespoon butter, ¼ cup diced smoked ham, 2 tablespoons diced onion, 2 tablespoons diced green bell pepper, salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste, ⅓ cup shredded Cheddar cheese, and 1 pinch cayenne pepper

Step 1: Beat eggs until just combined; do not over-beat.

Step 2: Melt butter in a skillet over high heat. Add ham, onion, and bell pepper. Sprinkle in a nice pinch of salt and a touch of pepper. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until onions start to soften and ham begins to caramelize, about 5 minutes.

Step 3: Reduce heat to medium-low and pour in the eggs. Mix briefly with a spatula while shaking the pan to ensure ingredients are evenly distributed. Quickly run the spatula along the edges of the omelet.

Step 4: Sprinkle Cheddar cheese and cayenne pepper over the omelet. Cook, shaking the pan occasionally, until the top is still wet but not runny, about 5 minutes. Fold the omelet in half with your spatula and transfer to a plate.

For the next recipe, I found a nice and easy quick soup. It doesn’t require many ingredients, and it doesn’t take long to make. Remember, share this recipe with friends and family!

Free Image by ivabalk from Pixabay 

For this recipe, we have:

Five Can Soup

Ingredients: 1 (15 ounce) can prepared chili with beans (such as Hormel®), 1 (14 ounce) can whole kernel corn, 1 (10.75 ounce) can vegetable beef soup (such as Campbell’s®), 1 (10.75 ounce) can tomato soup (such as Campbell’s®), 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (such as RO*TEL®)

The Only Step: Stir chili, corn, vegetable beef soup, tomato soup, and diced tomatoes with green chile peppers together in a saucepan over medium-high heat; cook until hot, 5 to 10 minutes.

That’s right! There is only one step! I hope you guys enjoy this recipe.

Free image by Bernadette Wurzinger from Pixabay 

Thanksgiving is right around the corner, so I wanted to give you guys a nice pumpkin recipe! You can serve this on Thanksgiving, or anytime!

For Dinner, we have:

Pumpkin Soup

Ingredients: 6 cups chicken stock, 1 ½ teaspoons salt, 4 cups pumpkin puree, 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley, 1 cup chopped onion, ½ teaspoon chopped fresh thyme, 1 clove minced garlic, ½ cup heavy whipping cream, and 5 whole black peppercorns.

Step 1: Heat stock, salt, pumpkin, onion, thyme, garlic, and peppercorns. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 30 minutes uncovered.

Step 2: Puree the soup in small batches (1 cup at a time) using a food processor or blender.

Step 3: Return to pan, and bring to a boil again. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for another 30 minutes, uncovered. Stir in heavy cream. Pour into soup bowls and garnish with fresh parsley.

I hope you guys enjoy this recipe, and I wish you the best Thanksgiving!

Do you love camping? Do you love Oreos? Well, this recipe combines both camping AND Oreo’s! This recipe is for people who love sweets, because boy does it have sugar!

This recipe is:

S’mOreos

Ingredients: 4 Oreo cookies, 3 tablespoons creamy Nutella, 4 whole graham crackers (halved), 1 milk chocolate candy bar (1.55 ounces, quartered), and 4 large marshmallows.

Step 1: Spread both sides of each Oreo cookie with Nutella; place each on a graham cracker half. Top with chocolate.

Step 2: Using a long metal skewer or long-handled fork, toast marshmallows 6 in. from medium-hot heat until golden brown, turning occasionally. Place on chocolate; cover with remaining graham crackers. Serve immediately.

I told you, it’s very sweet! I hope you enjoy this recipe, and I will try and find more for you guys!

Image by Wokandapix from Pixabay

Do you like cookies? Well, I do. I have specific cookies I like, but cookies are cookies. I made this recipe when I was younger, and I absolutely LOVED it. Here is a recipe for Cookie Pops!

Cookie Pops

Ingredients: 1 (16.5-oz.) tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough, Christmas (or any other) sprinkles, and Hot cocoa, for serving (optional).

Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.

Step 2: Scoop about 1 tablespoon of dough to roll into a small ball. Repeat until all the cookie dough is used. Roll the cookie dough balls in sprinkles. Then insert popsicle sticks into the cookie dough balls. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Step 3: Bake according to package instructions, usually about 12-15 minutes Let cool for at least 10 minutes before serving. Put cookies on popsicle sticks. Serve with hot cocoa, if desired.